This two-day workshop is for today’s managers facing challenges with millennial salespeople and tenured professionals, and is designed for all levels of sales management. This course focuses heavily on the management of the sales force, including daily evaluation and coaching the “why,” not just the how. Leadership is reinforced through utilizing the proper steps to the sale, along with ethical and consistent desking techniques. Managers will leave this course with a game plan and the confidence to help the sales staff close more deals with additional profitability.
Course topics include:
- Being a boss vs. a leader
- Training the techniques of “why”
- Monthly and daily schedules
- Recruiting and hiring strategies
- Performance reviews
- Planning and leading effective sales meetings
- Compliance awareness
- Effective deal management
- Presentation of figures strategies
- Reading credit
- Deal structure and finance company trends
- Inventory control
We recommend on-location training with all dealership managers involved.