Designed around the internet-educated customer of today, the Y.E.S. Customer Engagement Sales Process is available for both entry-level and seasoned sales consultants. This course will not only help sell more cars profitably, it will ensure a fast, compliant, and customer-centric process. Participants learn valuable sales skills for today’s customer and strategies for moving past the most common objections customers have during the entire sales process, from initial contact to delivery of the vehicle.
Course topics include:
- The internet-educated customer of today
- Online response techniques
- Basics of inbound phone calls
- Appointment setting
- Customer engagement
- Stage determination
- Moving past lot objections
- Creating the Y.E.S.
- Correct vehicle selection
- Presentation techniques using the Y.E.S.
- Demonstration drive techniques
- Asking the customer to purchase and moving past purchasing objections
- Current vehicle review
- Gaining a soft commitment to purchase
- Presentation of figures and working with the customer
- Payment, initial investment, price, and trade objections
- Gaining a commitment to purchase from the customer
- Effective delivery, follow-up, and prospecting techniques
Available in three formats:
- This one-day version of the Y.E.S. Customer Engagement Process offers a "boost" in sales and profitability in the shortest amount of time possible. It is designed for dealerships wanting new ideas and direction for working with today's customer.
- Ideal for dealerships that need a fresh process for today’s customer, this workshop is a fast-paced version of The Academy’s Y.E.S. Customer Engagement Process and intended for more experienced dealership personnel. Salespeople gain valuable knowledge necessary for working with today’s internet-educated customer, resulting in additional sales and increased profitability while maintaining an efficient, customer-centric process. The 2-Day Reset is great preparation for the selling season.
3-Day New Hire
- This slower paced, in-depth version of The Academy’s Y.E.S. Customer Engagement Process is specifically designed for the new-hire salesperson. The Academy knows that onboarding new sales personnel is a daunting task, and this workshop sets out to do that for you. Not only will The Academy instill a process in your new hires, we will also educate on dealership etiquette, paperwork, lot walks, and working professionally and effectively with others, with additional role-play to ensure a highly productive salesperson.